Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a CF roomate for 1st July 2018-available 1 bedroom 1 bath

edited February 2018 in Housing
Hi!
I'm a female in my late 20's seeking a CF to share a place with at the beginning of July 2018. A little early, but thought I would put it out there. I am interested in staying in Penrose Square apartments in Columbia Pike Arlington but happy to search for a place in Arlington (Pentagon city, Crystal City) where it is metro accessible.

But the current apartment has a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment, has a washer/dryer inside the unit, a gym and a pool. You will also have your own bathroom and walk in closet. The pike has buses to pentagon city, pentagon and towards DC (Mcpherson square0 16Y Bus and Federal Triangle 16X) on Monday's to Fridays. There are plenty of restaurants and a Giant right below! Parking is $25-35 a month and rent is around $1300 per month.

About myself, I work in DC in the embassy row area and am involved in church and bible study. I like to play guitar (but respectful of anyone who wants quiet), chill, love hanging out and going to concerts. Or even having dinner at home with you is cool too. I respect people who need time alone or even just want to hand out. I'm responsible, friendly and quiet.

Let me know if you have any questions or have a place to rent as well in July or to see if we're compatible, let me know. My email address is soniarueben@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.