Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Summer Housing

Hi!   I am a graduate student who will be working in DC this summer and am looking for housing from late May through mid-August.  I am a committed Christian in my late twenties and am friendly, respectful and considerate of others and their living space.  I’ll be busy between work, church, and personal time, but am hoping to enjoy having occasional meals with roommates and/or doing other fun things (outdoor activities, museums, etc).

I am looking to live with Christian women who are committed to their faith and in an area within a reasonable metro commute to DC. If you think this might be a possibility, pls let me know!

My email is jnlf2420@gmail.com

Comments

• Hey Jen! I am going to be out of the country from mid May to mid August, and am looking to sub lease my apartment in Arlington for that time. I share the spacious 2 bedroom apartment with another mid-20s Christian female. The apartment is located on Old Dominion, The Horizon's Apartments. Since I will only be gone a few months, my room will remain fully furnished and we have a decent sized eating area and dining room, as well as free parking and gym. If you are interested in more details or getting pictures, please email me at kenziesara@gmail.com Thanks!