Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking to rent a room in DC

My name is Isabel Camero. I am 32 years old. I will move to DC as soon as I find the right place. I will be working as a real estate agent and I am looking to rent a room in DC.

I am almost finishing reading a book written by Mark Batterson, amazing book! That's how I found out about NCC :)

I am clean, organized, and will keep things tidy! I love that I can find a Christian female in this forum whom I can share same values and space with! :)

If you have a room available please contact me at isabelcristina.camero@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a lot,

Isabel Camero

Comments

• Hi, Isabel! We have a room available as soon as you are ready to move in, if you are interested in something outside the city center. We are in Alexandria, which is a little quieter than right in DC, and about 2.5 miles from the metro, so, you would need a car. Here is our ad, which is also posted on the site--I will send you an email, as well:

• Three CF working professionals looking for a fourth CF roommate to share our beautiful 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse starting 1 April-

We have been incredibly thankful over the last few years to see how the Lord has brought diverse personalities with a common passion for walking with Him to blend in such a unique way as roommates. We have been strengthened in our walk w/Christ by the unique gifts each roommate brings to the household.

Located in Kingstowne, Alexandria, in a townhome 
    1.5 miles from Kingstowne Towne Centre (Bonefish Grill, movie theater, Panera, TJMaxx, Walmart, etc.)
    2.5 miles from Springfield/Franconia Metro

Townhouse has 3 floors and a basement. Common area includes kitchen, living room, 1/2 bath, back deck (with grill), laundry room, basement living room. All are fully equipped/decorated (kitchen utensils, furniture, etc.)

Amenities: Gym/Pool Access, bike/running trails, 2 designated parking spaces + available common spaces, neighborhood watch 

The available room is $546/month (not including utilities, which average $100/month--Verizon wifi/tv, Dominion Power, Fairfax Water, and a $10/month contribution per person for household supplies). Security deposit will be paid by you to the departing roommate and returned to you upon moving out. It is a small sunny room upstairs, 9' x 9.5", and is well-lit. You would share a full bath with one roommate.

If interested, please contact us at the following: trishrc@aol.com

We look forward to meeting you!