Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Rooms available for 1 or 2 CFs in the Alexandria/Kingstowne area

Hello! My name is Allyson and I have one room available (or two if you have a friend and you're looking for a place together) near 495 and Van Dorn Street. The room is located on the top floor of a 3 level townhome in a quiet neighborhood. It is quite spacious (11"x19") and roommates in the past have had a large desk or a couch in the room in addition to the typical bedroom furniture. It has two windows and gets lots of sun. There are two closets in the room and it has a private bathroom. This room is available immediately. Monthly rent is $950 and includes utilities.

The second room is smaller (9"x13") but it has a very spacious living room right outside the bedroom. It also has a private bathroom and is located on the bottom level. This room is currently occupied and is only available if two people move in at the same time.

A bit about me - I enjoy doing anything outside: softball, kayaking, riding my bike, hiking, and more. I have been in DC for 12 years now. I own the townhome and I appreciate having easy-going, clean, respectful roommates. I tend to travel quite a bit but when I'm home, I enjoy chatting with roommates, watching a movie, or cooking dinner. I am active at NCC Kingstowne and my roommate is active at First Baptist Alexandria. She tends to be gone a lot of the time but has been a great roommate for 2 1/2 years. 

Feel free to comment here or email me at allysonconner@gmail.com for more info. Thanks!!

Comments