Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1000 H ST House - $1,000 including utilities! 2 bedrooms available! (Washington)

I am looking for two female roommates to fill two spots in a 3-bedroom house located a half block off of H St NE. It's a beautiful house in a great location, and I hope to share it with two people looking to enjoy it next.

Both rooms are $1,000 per month (including all utilities) and are available immediately.

THE HOUSE
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. The two bedrooms that are opening share a full bathroom.
- Year-long lease with a flexible, accessible landlord. 
- Large, furnished common areas, including a nice backyard area.

ME!
I'm in my early 20's and work full time in international development, while also studying to get my Master's - so I definitely stay busy but am always happy to hang out! It's a very low-key environment - feel free to do your own thing, or we can grab dinner/have a night out/night in with some wine!  My sweet, dog-like cat Pippin is also included - picture is attached!

THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 0.3 miles from Union Station
- 1 block from Whole Foods, 2 blocks from Giant
- Close to tons of restaurants, bars, etc

If you are interested in visiting the place or have any questions, please send me a Facebook message or comment below with more information about you, along with the earliest date you'd be able to take over the lease.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Hi! I'm definitely interested in this housing opportunity, it sounds great. 

A little bit about me: I’m from VA and recently relocated to the DC area to work at an education nonprofit in Dupont Circle. I’m also involved with my church, Church of the Resurrection, on capitol hill. I tend to keep pretty busy during the week with work, volunteering etc. and on the weekends I like to strike a balance between relaxing at home and exploring new spots around the city with friends. I guess you could say I’m your average 20-something young professional trying to figure out life and enjoy everything DC has to offer along the way :) I’m looking for a living situation with women in a similar stage of life who are clean, respectful, and friendly.

My current housing situation is flexible, so I could probably move in around April 1. Please feel free to email me at lindsay.wright94@gmail.com to talk some more. Thanks! 
  • I am absolutely interested! I need to move in by April 1st, and this looks like a great fit! I currently live and work in DC. I am 30 yrs old and super respectful roomie. I work often but love handing out with housemates. 

Please give me a call when you can 770-356-4288
  • Hello I would definitely be interested. I am a 31-year-old female, working professional who works near Union Station in media. I am a considerate, friendly, outgoing individual, and am always up for hanging out.

I can move in ASAP. Give me a call at 202-256-4667. Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.