Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF - $1000 Amazingly Large Capitol Hill Room Available!

Come join two other women in their mid-twenties in a quiet, professional, home. Your room is large enough to comfortably fit a queen bed, dresser, desk, and couches. You will have access to a large kitchen, washer and dryer, and a large full bathroom inside the home. 

Outside the home, you will have immediate access to street parking, two convenient/grocery stores, with Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, Safeway all just a short distance away. We have a pharmacy, dry-cleaning, diner, coffee shop, and bookstore within seconds of our centrally located home. You are just a couple of short blocks from Union Station Metro, Capitol South Metro, the Library of Congress, Supreme Court, Capitol building, and both the House and Senate Office Buildings. 

In fact, both your housemates are Hill staffers. Mornings can be vibrant with the occasional communal breakfast and evenings are calm and quiet as Hill life is filled with long hours or tons of fun at receptions and social functions. 

Utilities run about $50-$60 a month, and pets are not allowed. Email with any questions!

Comments

• Hello, I am looking for a place to move into April 1. I work for a news network at the foot of Capitol Hill which means I get to interact with hill staffers so I think we may get along great. I am a female in my early 30's and am very friendly and outgoing. please email me at bjbreunermedia@gmail.com
  • Hello there, 

My name is Dominique Espinoza and I just saw your posting and loved the description. I am 24 years old and moved to DC over a year ago to work in government relations for my university FIU. We have a satellite office here so we lobby for higher education and financial aid, all that good stuff. Before that, I lived in Miami for 10 years but I was born and raised in Ecuador. I am in love with DC and currently live on Capitol Hill but my lease is up and I don't want to renew it because my landlord increased the rent by 300 dollars. 

About me, I am pretty laid back and like to go to sleep early during weekdays. I would describe myself as a home buddy during winter time and museum aficionado during other seasons. I spent most of my free time watching Netflix originals, doing hot yoga and seeing my friends. I am not a drinker nor a smoker and my description of a wild night is being up till 2 am but I promise I am not boring lol I just love sleeping. My lease ends at the end of the month so I would need a place for the beginning of April. Please feel free to reach out to me at dominique.j.espinoza@gmail.com or at (202)731-0375.

Best, 

Dominique 
  • edited March 2018
    Hi, there! I’m very interested in this room and would love to chat more! I’m a mid-twenties graphic designer devoted to doughnuts and good conversation. You can reach me at sarahomalley.design@gmail.com! :)
  • Hi! I am moving to the city Mid-April and am super interested! From NC and looking for nice CF roommates! Would love to learn more about the apartment :)
    stephanie.ann.conway@gmail.com
  • Hello! Is this spot already taken? If not, can you email me specific road crossings and pics :) ehhel3986@gmail.com. Thank you! :) 
  • Checking back once more - do you have an email? Thanks! :) 
  • Hi Diana, still interested in the place. Please contact me at bjbreunermedia@gmail.com 

bbreu12 said:
    Hello, I am looking for a place to move into April 1. I work for a news network at the foot of Capitol Hill which means I get to interact with hill staffers so I think we may get along great. I am a female in my early 30's and am very friendly and outgoing. please email me at bjbreunermedia@gmail.com