Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for same for 2bd/2ba apartment in Pentagon City/Crystal City

Hi ladies,

I'm a CF in my early 30s looking for someone similar to get a 2bd/2ba apartment in the Pentagon City/Crystal City area, with a budget of about $1200-$1300 each. I've lived in DC for about 6 years, in both the District and the Commonwealth. I attend Barracks Row now but have attended a few of the other NCC campuses as well. I have a cat who is a bit shy but very cute--no other cats please! I work downtown on K Street for a nonprofit organization and am a clean, tidy, respectful roommate. I have most of the living room/dining room furniture we'd need and can fully stock the kitchen, so no worries if you don't have that! 
I really like the Pentagon City/Crystal City area and have been looking at The Buchanan in Crystal City and it's partner property Crystal Plaza in Pentagon City--they're a bit older but that means lots of space & closet space! :) Feel free to check them out and let me know if you're interested! You can reach me at cindyloo713 @ gmail.com (but with no spaces :) )

Thank you!

Comments