Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Available in Arlington Starting Early-Mid May - $1200/month (utilities included)

edited February 2018 in Housing
Hello! I am a female in my late 20's looking to fill one bedroom/one bathroom at Birchwood Apartments in Arlington starting early-mid May! The apartment has a washer/dryer inside the unit, a gym inside the building, and is a 10 minute walk from the Virginia Square and Ballston metro stations (orange and silver lines). You have your own full bathroom and a walk-in closet as well as an additional closet outside your room. Rent and utilities (flat fee) is $1,200 per month. You can get an assigned parking spot either on the surface lot ($40/month) or in the garage ($70/month).

A little about myself, I work in communications in DC and am involved with my church and like to exercise, spend time with family and friends, be outdoors, and go to sports games/concerts! I'm also responsible, clean, and friendly.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see photos! If you're interested in the room, please share a little about yourself. My email address is: mariask44@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.