Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing in Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax area - preferably under $800/month

Hi there!
My name is Yuris and I am looking to find a place I can share with other Christian females. Ideally I would like to stay in the northern Virginia area - Alexandria, Falls Church or Fairfax area. Looking for something under $800. 
I am an outgoing 25 year old and work full time Monday - Friday. On the weekends I like to enjoy the outdoors but also like spending time in a comfortable place that I can share with someone with like interests. Looking to meet other Christian Females and possibly spending time together. 
Please email me at guzmanyuris@yahoo.com if you know of any available places. 

Yuris 

Answers

• Hi Yuris! We are in the Kingstowne section of Alexandria, and are looking for a roommate to join us April 1st. The room is $546/month. See our official ad below, which you can also find on the NCC housing page:

Three CF working professionals looking for a fourth CF roommate to share our beautiful 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse starting 1 April-

We have been incredibly thankful over the last few years to see how the Lord has brought diverse personalities with a common passion for walking with Him to blend in such a unique way as roommates. We have been strengthened in our walk w/Christ by the unique gifts each roommate brings to the household.

Located in Kingstowne, Alexandria, in a townhome 
    1.5 miles from Kingstowne Towne Centre (Bonefish Grill, movie theater, Panera, TJMaxx, Walmart, etc.)
    2.5 miles from Springfield/Franconia Metro

Townhouse has 3 floors and a basement. Common area includes kitchen, living room, 1/2 bath, back deck (with grill), laundry room, basement living room. All are fully equipped/decorated (kitchen utensils, furniture, etc.)

Amenities: Gym/Pool Access, bike/running trails, 2 designated parking spaces + available common spaces, neighborhood watch 

The available room is $546/month (not including utilities, which average $100/month--Verizon wifi/tv, Dominion Power, Fairfax Water, and a $10/month contribution per person for household supplies). Security deposit will be paid by you to the departing roommate and returned to you upon moving out. It is a small sunny room upstairs, 9' x 9.5", and is well-lit. You would share a full bath with one roommate.

If interested, please contact Michelle and Tricia at the following: michellecavelino@gmail.com, trishrc@aol.com

We look forward to meeting you!
This discussion has been closed.