Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

3 CF for Home in Falls Church - $800 or less!

Hi!

I am looking to rent a single family home or townhouse in Falls Church and am looking for three gals to join me.  My goal is to find a home close to 66 and 495 that is well maintained and affordable (less than $800 per person).  Already, I have toured a 4 bedroom, 2 bath SFH with a sun room, fireplace, patio, and driveway that would be $685/person including utilities! I have furniture and stuff for the main living areas so you would just need to furnish your room.  Of course, you are welcome to add anything you have to the house too.

I am in my early thirties and work as a social worker at a local nonprofit. I love to cook, hike, go to concerts, watching sports, and hanging with friends. I attend community and discipleship groups through my church and have a great group of friends in the area. My hope is that the house will be a place where friends - Christian and non-Christian - feel loved, accepted and comfortable whether just hanging out or engaging in deep conversation.  

If you are interested in potentially being roommates, I'd love to hear from you! My goal would be to move-in March 1st but I do have some flexibility.

Comments