Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

N. Arlington room available for CF in 2 BD/ 1 BA condo ($900 + utilities, parking included)

edited February 2018 in Housing
Seeking a roommate for a beautiful space in North Arlington. Freshly-renovated, unfurnished room immediately available for rent in a 2 BD/1 BA garden condo. Monthly rent includes a parking space.

Excellent location right next to the Lee Heights Shops (includes Starbucks, a wine and cheese shop, bistro, bakery, Chipotle), less than 1.5 miles from Ballston Metro Station, and a one minute walk to a convenient Metro bus. Clarendon bars and restaurants are just a 7 minute drive or Uber ride away.

- Parking space included at no extra charge
- Brand new kitchen, includes stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- The kitchen cabinets are well-stocked with pretty dishware, utensils, pots, and pans
- Open plan living room, kitchen, and dining area
- Giant hall storage closet to share
- Freshly painted

About me: I'm a Christian woman in my mid twenties, and work in DC. I enjoy old movies, watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette, reading, and going out with my friends on the weekends. I'm an organized person, and like to keep the space looking nice.

In terms of what I'm looking for in a roommate, I'm seeking someone who is considerate: someone who won't smoke in the apartment, host overnight guests Sunday-Thursday, or throw ragers. (Same would go for me.)

If you're interested, the lease would be for 6 months, and then month-to-month after that, with $450 (half a month's rent) as security deposit due at signing. Monthly rent is $900 + half of utilities (which typically come out to $80 each). Utilities cover water, energy, internet, and cable.

Email: x-laurel@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.