Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for a Place in May

Hello! I know that May is a couple months away, however I thought I would post this now.  I am a CF in my early thirties who works for a non profit in DC and I love what I do.  My lease is up June 1st and I would like to find a place by mid-May.  I do have two cats, however they are well behaved and keep to themselves.  Ideally, I would love to find a room to rent or a great roommate situation. I am really clean, welcoming, laid back, and considerate.  My max is $900 and I am looking to live in DC, preferably near a metro station.  If you are interested please email me at valerie.mar.tovar@gmail.com or message me here. Thanks! 

Comments

• Hi Valerie, 
    I am looking for a roommate as well with the exact same needs in mind. I’m trying to find a place before the end of this month but will keep you in mind if I end up waiting that long. You can email me at bjbreunermedia@gmail.com. Thanks!
    Bonnie
This discussion has been closed.