Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Experienced, Calm, Creative Babysitter for hire

Hi!
   I'm currently interning in a think tank downtown, and graduated from university in December. I'm looking for babysitting in after-work hours and would love to be your go-to date night babysitter!
   I go to the Ballston 9:30 service and am starting to help out with the kids there, though I'm still relatively new to the area. Before moving to DC, I always babysat for good friends and long-time families throughout college - with most of my experience with ages 6 months to 8 years. I've also spent several summers as a summer nanny for elementary aged kids. Before college, I lived in Honduras with my family who are missionaries there still, serving at a small children's home. I've always loved working with children - and like to bring crafts, educational activities, imaginative play, and even baking or cooking to the table as a way to engage kids. I can also speak Spanish and Mandarin.
   For more about available hours, I'm hoping to find babysitting jobs after work on weekdays - near downtown DC area - from 5:30pm on. On the weekends, since I live out in Vienna and have a car, I'm available in DC or Virginia at any time. I'd love to hear from you! 
   Contact at: hannah.colbath@gmail.com

Comments