Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Babysitter with a car!

Hello everyone! 
My name is Nicolle and I just moved to the Arlington area from Connecticut. I am attending grad school at GWU for maternal and child public health. I am available to babysit! I am 25 and I worked at a daycare for a while during my undergrad and I have also babysat for various friends of my parents over the years back home. I also grew up with 4 younger siblings so I got a lot of experience from that in itself! I do have my own car, so I am able to get around pretty easily. I would love to help you out! If you want we can even meet up for coffee beforehand so you can get to know me. My e-mail is: hilln.nh@gmail.com :) thanks!!

Comments