Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to take over gorgeous room in 2BR Arlington Apartment

My current roommate is moving to NYC for a job and her room will be available as early as end of January (until we fill it). We live on the 17th floor of the Avalon Courthouse Place, a 2 minute walk to the Courthouse metro. You would have your own room and private bath. The apartment has hardwood floors, washer and dryer in unit, a balcony, a workout facility, 24 hour concierge, and the living room is already fully furnished. Rent is $1,340 plus utilities.

I am a 25 year old professional who works for a podcast company downtown. I attend The District Church and am active in the community. Would love to find a chill roommate who is considerate and easy to live with.

Let me know if interested and would be happy to show you the place!

Comments

• Hello, I would be interested in viewing your gorgeous room over this weekend if possible. I attend NCC and I also have a very active life. I am very clean, quiet and chill to live with. You can reach me at shulamite.us@gmail.com and or 770-912-5608. My name is Lisa