Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 BR avail. in 2 bed, 1.5 bath flat U St/Cardozo (beg. March)

edited January 2018 in Housing
My roommate of three years has just purchased a house in VA!

We are looking to sublet March - June. I'd love to renew the annual lease after that.

Hers is the larger of the two bedrooms in the flat. Super spacious with a private door to the main bathroom (I rarely use this bathroom, just for the shower). Our layout is great: enough room, efficient, inviting. We get loads of compliments from guests! We are right off 14th and a couple of blocks from U St. It's a short walk to the Lincoln campus, restaurants/bars/great coffee, grocery stores, and metro/bus. Across the street from YMCA and sweetgreen. The dining and living areas are furnished. My roommate currently pays $1,500/mo.

I am a FT PhD student at GW and am in Uganda for research about 3 months out of the year. I like to cook when I can, have small groups of friends over, and read when I'm at home. When I'm not at home or work, I'm trying to be outside. I don't have a ton of stuff to take up space - mostly books, games, a bicycle, and food in the shared space. I'm a female without strong preference for gender of my future flatmate (small preference for female)!
This discussion has been closed.