Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roommate Starting ASAP - $750 including utilities - Recently Renovated!

Hello! 
My name is Brooke and I work for National Community Church. Seeking a roommate to join me in a great basement apartment in DC. You will have your own bedroom and full bath, rent includes all utilities including internet. $500 deposit. A great Christian couple own the home and live upstairs, amazing landlords! Looking for someone who can move in ASAP, March at the latest. Let me know if you want to come look at it or see pics! Recently renovated  

Comments

• Hi Brooke, I would be very much interested in checking this place out, can you email me more details about this place in terms of rent, location, etc? My email is bjbreunermedia@gmail.com. Thanks 
  • Hi Brooke! If you're still looking for a basement mate, I'd love to hear details and see some photos. I'm a 25 y.o. professional moving to DC for a job that begins on February 5th. You can reach me at fanning.katy@gmail.com 
  • Hey Brooke! 

I'm interested in living in great English apartment!  I'm able to move in asap, as I've just moved to the city and in a transitional housing situation. I'm a doctoral student and also looking for full-time work!  Would to have more details and to see pics/visit if the place if it's still available!  Email is annacavoto@gmail.com.  Looking forward to chatting!  
  • Hello Brooke,

I would love to get to talk with you about the apartment! I am a 27 year old female who works full-time in DC. I am a Christian and a member at a church downtown. Please email me at jlleast1990@gmail.com and I can provide you with some more details. Thank you! 
  • Hi Brooke, 
     Seems like you got a lot of respondents to your great ad. I also would like to view your basement apartment .  I attend and CC Echostage campus And would love to see pics and possibly chat and maybe meet you and view the facility. You can reach me at 770-912-5608 & my name is Lisa!
  • Hi Brooke, 
    Is this place available? I am interested !! Please email me at ehomolola@gmail.com

My name is Esther. I recently graduated from college with a degree in Economics and move from Kentucky to the DMV. I recently started attending NCC at Lincoln Theater. I’m currently in transitional housing and looking for a place.I currently work in acquisitions. I love Jesus , running, watching cheesy hallmark movies, hiking and other outdoor adventures. 
This discussion has been closed.