Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Trustworthy Career Nanny ISO a New Family

Trustworthy, dependable, responsible, discretionary and a career professional seeking full-time employment as a nanny in the greater D.C./Virginia area.

My name is Becky. I am a 34 year old single woman with a Bachelors of Science degree who has over 21 years of childcare experience. I have experience caring for twins, children with medical or special needs as well as caring for multiple children at one time. 

I have assisted families not only as a nanny, but also as a Mother’s Helper, house manager, personal assistant and event coordinator. I have shared expertise with sleep training, behavioral issues/modifications and have also initiated specialized therapies and educational programs into daily routines. 

I am an intentional care giver, compassionate, empathic and genuinely love to see children thrive under my care. I love incorporating reading, music and the outdoors into my time with the children I care for as well as continually teaching them new things.

I am an active caregiver. I love to take children on outings, explorations as well as work on developmental milestones, motor skills and socialization on a daily basis. 

I give all of myself to the families and children I work for and with. I strongly believe that having the opportunity to influence a young child's life for the positive is one of the most important jobs one can ever have.

My hourly rate begins at $20. For further information, a resume or references, please feel free to contact me at rmbierwas@yahoo.com; I would be more than happy to share them with you. 

Best,

Becky

Comments