Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF needed for large bedroom in 2bd/1ba condo, West Alexandria, $750

I have a large unfurnished room with a walk-in closet available in a cozy condo off King Street near Bailey's Crossroads. Open floor plan with kitchen, living and dining in one space, with efficieny-size washer and dryer in the unit, and dishwasher and double oven in the kitchen. One parking space to be shared, alternating every month, and secluded street parking for guests and off months. The complex is quiet, offers an outdoor pool, and is close to Skyline Target, Bradlee Shopping Center and Shirlington, as well as the 7 Metrobus to the Pentagon, and has easy access to 395. Utilities of electric and a Comcast Triple Play are fixed at $125 per person, not included. Sadly, not pet friendly. 
I'm 34, a professional dress maker and tailor, and I love Jesus. I actually attend Metro Church, where I teach elementary Sunday school and lead a women's bible study weekly. I'm looking for someone who is respectful, responsible and considerate, and willing to help keep our place respectably clean and moderately neat. 
Asking for $875 total, with an additional $200 deposit, for a month-to-month agreement, hopefully for at least 6 months. Available now. Please contact me if you are interested, and tell me a bit about yourself!

Comments

• Hi Mallory,

I am very interested and was wondering if this room is still available?

My name is Bailey, I am originally from the Charlotte, North Carolina area, and have lived in the DC metro area for a little over a year.  I currently live in Fairfax, and work for a non-profit public policy organization in downtown DC; however, my organization is moving to Alexandria in June, so I would love to move to Alexandria.  I am very responsible, honest, clean and organized, and also like to keep common areas clean and organized.  I enjoy socializing with others, but also enjoy time to myself at times. 

Please let me know if your room is still available, and if so I would love to arrange a time to come and look at it, as soon as possible. 

I can be reached by email at bgrant14@liberty.edu, or by phone (calling or text): 704-363-6674.

Thanks,

Bailey
  • Hi Mallory,

I do not see any contact information for you; however, it is possible that I am overlooking it.  I am still very interested in this room, so if you could please reach out to me, I would appreciate it!

I can be reached by email at bgrant14@liberty.edu or phone: 704-363-6674

Thanks,

Bailey Grant