Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for apartment -- starting in January

Hi all,

I just graduated from college and I am looking to move to D.C. sometime in January to start work in Rosslyn. I would love to stay within a few stops of the Rosslyn metro area, but I am also open to living downtown! Would love to stay below $1200 a month for rent and overall would love to be with CF roommates who are easy going/social. Let me know if you are looking for a CF roommate or have any suggestions. Thanks!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there,
    I moved out of my room just the last weekend into my new condo, and would love to have someone in at the beginning of January so I am not stuck with rent and my mortgage. The house is in Navy Yard, an easy commute to Rosslyn, and it's an awesome location for living. Rent and utilities come in under 1200/mo. Roommates are great, too. Email me at wiersma2@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Anneka Wiersma
  • Hi Diana,

Congrats on graduating and welcome to DC! I have a room available in late January in my 2BD/1BA apartment in Rosslyn. I love the apartment and am staying on for another year, while my roommate moves for her new job. My complex has great amenities too, like a pool, gym, hot tub, steam room, and sauna. Read more and see pictures of my apartment at my craiglist here and if you're interested let me know!

Praying you'll find a place that works for you!

Teresa