Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom for CF/CM in H Street rowhouse, available December 18

edited December 2017 in Housing
I'm looking for a housemate for a room in a 3BR row row house near H street NE, available December 18th.

The house is located on a quiet block off of the H Street corridor and very close to the neighborhood's coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, Union Station, and multiple bus routes. We are located about a mile away from the Capitol. The house has one full bath, two half baths, separate kitchen, living room, and dining room areas, as well as a finished basement with a separate laundry room. The available bedroom is unfurnished and the rest of the house is furnished.  It's a pretty spacious house for DC, so the current housemates and I have all enjoyed being able to have our own space, as well as being able to occasionally have guests over.

The current lease is month to month and rent would be $960/month not including utilities. Electric, gas, cable, and water run about $120/month total per person. 

As for me, I'm a Christian in my 20s, and like to keep a clean house, but am pretty easy-going other than that.  While I’m happy to have independent lifestyles, I’d love to be able to hang out and make dinner once in a while.  Outside of work and church, I love to run, read, hang out at coffee shops, and find fun things to do around DC.

If you would like to see pictures or set up a time to see the place, please email me at colleen.mkm@gmail.com. 

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.