Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking room or roommate

Hi there!

I'm a 27 year old CF seeking a room or at least one other roommate to find an apartment. I work at a non-profit in Arlington and attend church in Burke, so ideally I'd love to be in the Springfield or Woodbridge area for an easier commute. Having said that, I'm open-minded! Max rent including utilities is $800 per month. I have flexible temporary housing so could move in December or later in 2018. 

About me: I'm an introvert but enjoy spending time with friends and would love to find roommate(s) with whom I could enjoy community. I'm fairly neat and quiet and enjoy a good book/movie, traveling and eating international food. 

Comments

• Hi! I’m buying a home in Dumfries Va in the Montclair community. From your post it sounds like we would be a good match. For more info please text or call me at 571-264-9569 
  • Hello! My friend and I are currently seeking a third roommate so that we can get a place near Tysons for about $700/person (before utilities). Ideally we would move sometime in January. We're both Christian female introverts and are quiet, clean, respectful, and totally cool to hang out with. Let me know if you're interested in talking more about this! My email is srdraeker@gmail.com
  • edited January 2018
    Hi!  Are you still seeking a room?  If so, then I have one in my clean and quiet apartment for $682/mo. in McLean right next to the market and metro.  Please feel free to email me for more info: DaniellaR.77@gmail.com