Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

looking for a female roommate- large basement available for rent in Arlington/Courthouse

One of our roommates is moving so we are looking for someone to take over her lease. Your room would be the large basement and a private bathroom. Rent would be $1100 We love this location in Courthouse-Arlington...it's a 10 minute walk from the metro. The townhouse and room is spacious and adorable! We can't wait to hear from you! = )

Comments

• Is the space still available to look at? If so, can you send me an email with pictures at marchant.katherine@gmail.com? Thank you! - Katherine
    • Hi there! I'm a 25 year old CF, and I'm wondering if this this still available? Please feel free to email me at anytime at ascheue@g.clemson.edu
    • Hello! I am really interested! Here’s a bit about me: I recently accepted a position at a small Christian nonprofit, and I am excited to move to DC (I’m currently in Iowa.) I’m passionate about social justice, and in my free time I enjoy reading, writing, participating in small groups, going for walks, and occasional Netflix binges. Unfortunately, I can’t visit in person. However, I’d be more than happy to video chat and see if I could be a good fit with you and your roommate. I can be reached at chelsea_jane_maxwell@yahoo.com - I hope to talk soon!
    • Hi! I'm guessing this isn't available anymore, but I figure it's worth a short! I'd love to learn more about yuor apartment. I'm moving to the DC area in January for a teaching job, and I'd love to live with other Christian women! Please email me at lkurecki@alumni.purdue.edu if the listing is still available :)