Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Clean Roommate to Sign New Lease in Arlington (Courthouse/Clarendon)

Hi there!

I am a very clean and organized Christian in my twenties who is starting a job at a non-profit in Courthouse. I am interested in finding a roommate (either gender) to start a new lease for a 2br/2ba at an apartment complex within a ten minute walk to the metro stations on the orange line and silver line in Arlington--specifically Ballston, Virginia Square, Clarendon, Courthouse, and Rosslyn. 

Ideally, rent for each of us would be between $1100-$1300/month including utilities and we would start a lease as soon as possible. Some examples of apartment complexes in which I would be interested are The Prime at Arlington, The Sedona, AVA Ballston, Avalon Ballston Square, The Amelia, and Avalon Ballston Place--but I am open to any complex.

I welcome a roommate of either gender, from any background, and any profession, but it is very important they be clean in common spaces and contribute to household chores (taking out the trash, sweeping the floor, pick up after themselves, etc.) without being asked. It is also important they do not smoke nor do any drugs. 

A little bit about myself--I am a Christian female in my mid-twenties and I spend my free time outside. I am an outgoing introvert, which means that I greatly value alone time but I still enjoy meeting people and I love to laugh. I am very positive, encouraging, friendly, and I never meet a stranger. I do not do drugs, do not smoke, and I drink every once in a while. I am responsible, diplomatic, honest, organized and clean in all common spaces and am very courteous; I appreciate roommates who are similarly considerate. 

Please comment with your email address if you are interested in discussing this further! I look forward to hearing from you! I can meet for coffee this weekend, also!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.