Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room to rent to CF in Kingstowne - $900

Posting for a friend at church

Details:

Unfurnished Room for rent in Kingstowne
Own room/bathroom
Walk-in closet
Washer/dryer
1300sqft condo
Large patio
Attic space for storage
There is space outside of the room for additional furniture
Price includes: Water, internet, parking, and community center (2 pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court, small gym, and community center – all about a block away)
Additional cost: electricity (split 50/50)
Rent: $900/month

Room is currently available and can be moved into immediately.

Comments

• Hello -- my name is Candace and I am currently looking for housing in the DMV area.  To tell you a little about myself, I am a responsible 32-year-old professional who works in higher education.  Outside of work, my interests are pretty varied, but I *love* the performing arts, especially the theatre, and I volunteer as an usher at two local theatres.  I also enjoy going to the movies, catching up with my girlfriends at brunch, exploring nature by kayaking and hiking, doing day trips to VA wineries, checking out the summer outdoor movie screenings, *occasionally* running, and more.  I am a bit of an introvert so I enjoy having my own space to relax.  I am not sure what other information would be helpful, but I hope that gives you a quick glimpse into who I am and whether I would be a good candidate for this apartment.  

I should mention that my current lease runs through 1 January 2018, so I am looking to move into a new place around December 16th / 17th to minimize the time when I would be paying rent at two locations.  Additionally, I do already have my own bedroom furniture, including a queen-sized bed, desk, dresser, and nightstand, so those would be coming with me.  

If you think this might be a good fit, I would love to talk with you further.  Again, thank you so much for taking the time and I will hope to hear from you soon.   

Sincerely, 
    Candace (cbmosely@gmail.com)
This discussion has been closed.