Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a CF room/roommate after 1/1!

I'm looking for either a open room in an existing house, or a roommate to find a place with after 1/1. Ideally in the Falls Church/Tysons area, or Fair Oaks area. Would love to stay under $1100 a month total. Flexible on move in date- anytime between 12/1- 3/1. I'm from the area and work in Reston, so I prefer to commute against traffic! 

Comments

• Hello! My current roommate and I want to move out of our current townhouse sometime in January, and are looking for a third CF roommate to join us. We both work in tysons area, and out budget is in the 700s range. We’re both super awesome and cool, guaranteed. My email is srdraeker@gmail.com, if you’d like to meet up sometime to discuss!
  • edited November 2017
    Hi, I'm actually looking to move back home, my father just passed away unexpectedly and I need to take care of my mom. My roommate and I live in a nice apartment complex in Tysons and the rent is Under 1,000 a month. Please email me at kirstenichole@gmail.com if you're interested.