Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1330 a month, row house room with own bathroom (CF)

Hello!

A room in my house is opening up beginning October 1st. It's the master bedroom in a row house. It's in Shaw and a 2 minute walk to the Shaw-Howard metro station. The room is a great size and has an en suite bathroom and high ceilings.  Rent is $1330 a month plus utilities, which are around $100 a month. Can email photos to anyone interested. 

The rest of the house is really nice as well. The kitchen is a great size and it has a large living room with wood floors. There are two other girls living there so there would be three in total but we all have our own rooms and bathrooms so it never feels crowded. 

Me and the other roommate are in our early twenties, we're friendly, very respectful, and clean! Let me know if you're interested and I can email photos and set up a time for you to come see the room in person.

Comments