Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Arlington Bedroom Available for a Female - $1,040

One bedroom available for a female beginning in mid-November. Move-in dates are flexible, available as early as November 15.

This apartment has a great (and safe!) location in a residential neighborhood of Arlington, only a 10-minute walk from the Courthouse metro (orange & silver lines).

It’s a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment (each roommate has their own private toilet/sink, and then shared shower). There is TONS of closet space (2 closets per room), a large furnished living room, and dishwasher. The apartment complex has a great pool, laundry room, fitness center, and a large parking lot.

Monthly rent is $1,040. Utilities (including electric, water, TV & internet) average around $100 a month.

The bedroom has the option of being fully furnished (queen sized bed, nightstands, lamp, desk, TV, artwork, etc.). Email me for more pictures and more details.

Your apartment-mate is a Christian female in her early twenties working on Capitol Hill.

Comments

• HI there! I am very interested in the available bedroom in your great Arlington apartment. I am a professional Christian female in my mid-twenties who is starting a job at a non-profit in Courthouse. I know you posted this two months ago, but I would love to know if it is still available! Thanks :)

• Hello! I am interested in this room! To tell you about myself, I am a young professional in DC working at an executive recruiting firm for nonprofits. I am a social butterfly and can be very social or stick to myself depending on the circumstance. I enjoy meeting new people and going out on the weekends. I am very cleanly, especially in common spaces. I love coffee and brunch, and I have lived in Argentina and East Africa!
    I would welcome a conversation about the room. You can reach me at 541-892-6163 or racehlhews@gmail.com. Thank you!