Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available: Great 1BR + Den (could be used as 2BR)

I purchased a house and need someone to take over my lease, which means you win. Specifically, I am looking for someone to take over my current lease beginning November 1st (some flexibility on exact date). The lease will run through March 4, 2018, at which time you will have the option to extend for any additional length. The rent is $2,328/month, but I will give a cash refund of $500 up front, effectively making it $2200/month. This is well below the going-rate for the building. 

The apartment is a large 1BR + den (805 sq ft) with huge patio/balcony (additional 150 sq ft) in the 360 H St. Apartments. The den is large enough you could use it as a second BR. Stainless appliance, granite counters, in-unit washer and dryer, etc. Building includes great courtyard, community room (pool table, TVs, etc.), rooftop with Capitol views and community grills, a nice gym, and underground parking . There is also a grocery store on the ground floor of the building (which has proven far more convenient than I ever imagined!). 

For pictures, see https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/apa/d/large-1br-den-plus-cash-back/6330461737.html

Comments