Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

[CM] $1000 or Less/Month ----- Looking for 3 Month DC Sublet Sept. - December

edited August 2017 in Housing
Hi all! Just landed an internship in DC, so need a place to stay for a few months. My internship starts Sept. 11 and ends December 8.

-Email: allenpeng95@gmail.com
-Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllenPengMSJ
-Phone: 5105857190.

Budget is $1000 or less per month. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello - We are seeking a third roommate to move into the large master bedroom in a 3 bedroom 3 level townhouse for $1,000 a month starting anytime after October 1. This is a great waterfront townhouse with a walkout basement deck facing the lake and jogging trail. We are conveniently located right off the major highways of 495/66/50/29 and only about 2 miles from the Dunn Loring / Merrifield Metro and Mosaic. 

I am a 27 year old male that works for a consulting firm and my roommate is a 23 year old male that works for an IT company. We both enjoy being active but low key during the week and tend to be more social on the weekends when not traveling. We are both pretty laid back and easy to get along with. 

We are looking for another roommate that we can get along with and will also be respectful. In your inquiry, please tell us a little more about yourself. Also, we are flexible on the move-in date. If interested, please contact Matt at mconsevage@gmail.com OR 717-448-1456.
  • Hello - We are seeking a third roommate to move into the large master bedroom in a 3 bedroom 3 level townhouse for $1,000 a month starting anytime after October 1. This is a great waterfront townhouse with a walkout basement deck facing the lake and jogging trail. We are conveniently located right off the major highways of 495/66/50/29 and only about 2 miles from the Dunn Loring / Merrifield Metro and Mosaic. 

I am a 27 year old male that works for a consulting firm and my roommate is a 23 year old male that works for an IT company. We both enjoy being active but low key during the week and tend to be more social on the weekends when not traveling. We are both pretty laid back and easy to get along with. 

We are looking for another roommate that we can get along with and will also be respectful. In your inquiry, please tell us a little more about yourself. Also, we are flexible on the move-in date. If interested, please contact Matt at mconsevage@gmail.com OR 717-448-1456.