Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF for Shared Room Capitol Hill NE $800/mo

My 2 roommates and I just found a new place near Stanton Park NE on 4th and D and are looking for one more Christian female looking for intentional community to round out our group.

The available space is in a shared room with one other Christian female for $800 plus the same for a security deposit and utilities ($60-100 on average based on our last place, but may be lower b/c this place is better insulated). 

The lease is for a year from Aug. 31st, but it’s flexible if you find someone to cover your spot. Move in date is flexible for either anytime in September (where we’d pro-rate the room based on the move-in day) or Oct. 1.

The House: two story, three bedroom, two full baths (one on each floor). Beautiful backyard, hardwood floors and a spacious dining/ living area. In house laundry units.

The Area: Giant grocery is a few blocks north, and Union Station is less than a 10 minute walk. Walking distance to church. Landlady lives in Annapolis and is very communicative.

Please contact me if you or someone you know might be interested and a good fit and we can set up a time to show you the place!   

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.