Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian Female Looking for Roommate(s) in DC Area

edited August 2017 in Housing
Hi! I work in the Capitol Hill area and am looking to move to the area in October. I would love to live in in the greater Capitol Hill area (Navy Yard, Capitol Hill East), but am open to other neighborhoods for the right housing situation. I am in my mid twenties. I am very easy going and mindful/respectful of other people and the common areas. I enjoy and seek to live in a clean house where I can be at peace and relax. I would love to have community within a household. I guess for me this means we have a genuine care for one another and catch up with each other from time to time to see how everyone is doing and have house outings occasionally. I am definitely an extrovert-introvert and enjoy spending time alone, so it's pretty typical for me to spend an evening at home listening to music and journaling or watching a good movie.

Some of my favorite things are-- eating ice cream, being active (I love to run), cooking & baking, finding cool worship opportunities, traveling, exploring the city, and drinking coffee 

I am looking to spend $600- $800.