Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$645 Room for CF in Cute Fairfax House Sept. 1 | Near Vienna Metro and GMU

Hi all,

I'm moving out of my room in a cute Fairfax house in late August. 

The Room and House:
The room is a nice light grey color and while it's on the smaller side, it easily fits my full size bed, small dresser, writing desk, and book shelf. There is plenty of storage space in the finished basement for anything else you may have. 

This room shares a bathroom with one other roommate. There is plenty of free parking on the street as the house sits at the end of a quiet street in a neighborhood.  

Three other CFs live in the house and they have been great to live with! 

The lease and rent:
The lease is month to month, but a 60 day notice is required before move out. 

Rent is $645 and utilities usually are about $110. 

The location: 
The Vienna/Fairfax metro is about a 15 minute drive from the house and a bus stop is located at the end of the street. This is definitely a better option for someone with a car. 

The house is located just a few minutes from GMU and from grocery stores, shopping, and downtown Fairfax. 

Move in:
I'll be moving out in late August, so September 1 move in is definitely when it will be free but this date can be negotiated to earlier if needed. 

Please send me an email and I'll pass it along to my roommates! Mlink4@liberty.edu

Pictures available upon request. 

Comments

• This place sounds perfect! My name is Emily and I am a 25 yr old CF relocating to the fairfax area with a job as a physical therapist in Herndon starting late august/ early september. Would love to hear more about the place and see pictures! Sent you an email but here is mine just in case. ekhorst@verizon.net
This discussion has been closed.