Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 CFS seeking 3rd for H St NE Rowhouse

The House & You:
We are looking for a female roommate to join our house starting on September 1. Rent is $1045/month and utilities are split among the three roommates. Your room faces the back patio and shares a bathroom with one other roommate. A parking space is available behind the house ($100/month).

The two-story rowhouse has been recently updated and is shared with two young professional women in their early 30s - bedrooms upstairs; common space downstairs. We are both fairly active with our communities (farmer's market, church, alumni groups, etc.). As such, we enjoy having the occasional get-together at the house and have made efforts to build friendships with our neighbors. 

We are looking for someone who is tidy, helps out with keeping common areas clean and kept, is fun, down-to-earth, and wants to be a part of a house, not just live in it. Bonus if you are open to liking K-dramas! 

Not only is our house just two blocks off H St NE, giving you access to the fun and funky stuff in the area, but we are also within easy walking distance of multiple bus stops (90/92, D4, D6, D8, X1, X2, X3, X9, & B2), a City Bike station, the streetcar stop off H & 13th St NE, Union Market, and Whole Foods. It is a lively part of town and a good place to find your respite at the end of the day!

Sorry, but no animals (the lease doesn't allow it). 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello! I'm a CF in my early 30s, coming from the Hill and hold a good steady government job while I pay off grad school debt. I'm interested to learn more (e.g. what are the cross roads - tofigure out my commute to Federal Triangle? any pictures?). My email is ehhel3986@gmail.com - maybe we can discuss more there! Thanks :)
  • Hi! I would love to ask you more about your property if it is still available, do you mind emailing me at prabhusruthi@gmail.com?

• Hi! My name is Andrea. I'm interested in chatting if you guys are still looking! My email is andrea31188@gmail.com.
    Im a 29 year old health care professional and am looking for fun housemates who love Jesus!
  • Hello again :) Checking back in to see if you guys have filled the space or not, and if it'd be possible to meet. Please let me know here or ehhel3986@gmail.com. Thanks! Emily

• Hi! I'm interested in this room if it is still available- my name is Katie and I'm a CF in my mid-20s. If you send an email to klawall94@gmail.com, I'd be happy to reply with more information about myself!