Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Roommate to Share Room - $500 per person

Hi, I'm a new grad student at George Washington University, moving to the town (city) DC from sunny (foggy) California! I'll be coming to town a little after August 20th and am looking for someone to share a room with. I am generally quiet, neat, and active. I was an art major in undergrad and grew up as an MK in Turkey. I like to think my decorating style reflects that. I'm looking for someone who likes to wake up in the morning by seven (eight) and discuss the human exploration of outer space at night (Gravity, The Martian, Interstellar).

I've currently got one housemate lined up, so we're searching for a two bedroom apartment or house located somewhere about twenty minutes from both George Washington University and Ebenezer's Coffee House. But both of us are willing to compromise a little. She's hoping to keep her costs for her own room under $800 a month, while the room you share with me will hopefully be well under $600 a month per person (I'm aiming for $500 a month). If you'd rather not share a room, I'm open to adding more housemates to our search group, too.

Email me at wieger.a.m@gmail.com if you're interested.

-Anna

Comments