Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room in Merrifield TH near Dunn Loring Metro / the Mosaic District available Sept 1 ($675/month)

edited July 2017 in Housing

Hello-

I'm seeking a reliable, clean and considerate professional to share a large 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom End Unit Townhome in a great location in Vienna starting September 1st. The home is within walking distance to Dunn Loring Metro and the Mosaic District (or a 2 minute drive to either), minutes to Tysons Corner, and offers easy access to 66, 495, and all major highways. It's also a quick drive to Arlington, Reston, Fairfax and more.

The house features a variety of upgrades including hardwood floors throughout, stainless steel appliances, updated bathrooms, and probably the largest townhouse patio in the Northern Virginia area. It was just redone and is great for entertaining. The house also has tons of storage space and is furnished with the exception of the available bedroom.

The available room is approximately 11x10 and shares a bathroom with one female professional. Rent is $675 per month plus utilities (which tend to run about $100 per month).

There is assigned parking and street parking with plenty of parking for residents and visitors.

A little about the roommates: three clean, responsible and considerate professionals in their mid/late 20s looking for a similarly situated professional that is fairly relaxed, easy to get along with, and takes care of the place. Everyone has busy lives, but makes time to hang out every now and again. They enjoy having fun but do not bring the party home.

I am looking for someone (1 individual only) to sign a 12 month lease with one month's security deposit. The space is available on September 1st.

For pictures see: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/6200582698.html

Sorry, no smoking or pets. Please email me at asraddock@gmail.com if you are interested.

Comments

• Hi! I am inquiring about the room. I see your add says space available September 1. I am looking to move in as late as August 27. Is that to early? You can contact me at acsisler@gmail.com

-Amanda
This discussion has been closed.