Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Luxury Apt. - Shared 2 bedroom near Pentagon City

edited July 2017 in Housing
I am looking for an immediate housemate for a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment near Pentagon City. The move-in date is July 29 but I need to find a housemate by Thursday, July 6th. I have verbally committed to moving into the apartment but need a 2nd roommate. It really is a great place for its great value! 

Deposit of $1100/each or $2200 total, credit check and application needed, 12 month lease, utilities not included.

About the apartment:

• Rent is $1100/each or $2200 total
  • 1056/sq. feet
  • 2 equal sized bedrooms/2 full bath
  • Balcony overlooking the pool
  • 2 garage parking spots (included in the rent)
  • End unit (shares only one common wall)
  • Direct access to service entrance (perfect for grocery runs or deliveries)
  • Full size washer and dryer in unit
  • Walk-in custom made closets in both bedrooms
  • Stainless steel appliances
  • 9-foot ceilings
  • Granite counter tops
  • Ceiling fans in the main master bedroom
  • Fireplace

Apt. Complex Amenities: 

• Controlled-access building with 24-hour surveillance.
  • Resort style pool with lap lanes and sundeck.
  • Concierge
  • 24-hour free fitness
  • Clubhouse with free WIFI
  • Large screen media room with surround sound
  • BBQ area with grills and teak tables

Tad bit about me: 30s, school counselor, appreciate humor, story-telling, podcasts, love the outdoors, pretty laid back, etc. 

Ideally: You are in your late-twenties to early 40s, responsible, keep common areas clean and tidy, friendly and kind-hearted, able to commit to a year lease, communicative, easy-going, etc. 

I’m only interested in people who are serious about this opportunity. Please email me and then we can communicate to see if we’d be a fit and I can send you photos. Thanks!   :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.