Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM for room in Falls Church - $650

Room available with shared bathroom (one other roommate) available in a house of 5 Christian men in their 20s and 30s. The house is located in Falls Church near Harris Teeter and Route 50. The members of the house are committed to prayer, hospitality, and service while seeking to live in intentional community within the house and local community. Church membership is important to us and the majority of the house (4/5) attend The Falls Church Anglican.

Base rent is $650 per month, plus shared groceries and utilities. Room will be available August 1st. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Thank you, God bless.

Comments

• Hey there, 

I'm a 27 year old male who works as an RN at Reston Hospital Center. I'm looking for a community of Christian guys who can keep me accountable and grow in our Christian walk together. If any of you have time, I am available to come by and see the place anytime this Wednesday (6/28) or Saturday (7/1). If a time during either of those days works for you, let me know.

Email: alexn_mail@yahoo.com
    Cell (text): 703-303-2182

Thanks, 

Alex
This discussion has been closed.