Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Needed for Falls Church Home - $900

Greetings! We are looking for 1 CM roommate to complete our Falls Church home adjacent to Tysons Corner, VA. We are walking distance to the Silver Line Metro, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Safeway, and the mall. The medium-sized room is available Aug 1 for $900/month. We are looking for someone who shares our values, is considerate of others, pays the rent on time, and very clean. Please click the link below for photos and send us an email if you’re interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27371329@N04/sets/72157670797248506/

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi! I am a 24 year old transferring from working at Liberty University to a job in the DC area and would love to discuss the possibility of your place if it is not rented yet!

Thank you so much! Please reply on here and I'd love to start emailing regarding it. 

-Tj
  • Hi! I'm currently a 26 year old Christian male looking for a place just like this for about the next year and August would be a perfect move in time for me as I have to help my family with some medical/surgery needs up until then. If your room is still available, please respond either via email or text. amdavies91@gmail.com or 703-963-6821. Thanks much! 

-Alex 
  • The room is still available! Sorry guys, I didn't realize my email address / phone number was not posted! Contact info:

Zach
    240-599-6355
    jzpittinger@gmail.com