Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF needed for 2 bed/ 2bath condo in Falls Church/ Merrifield area $775 a month

Hi, I am looking for a female to move into my 2 bed/ 2 bath condo in the Falls Church/ Merrifield area.  Its about a mile from the Dunn Loring metro (nearby bus stop) and the Mosaic District, and a little further to downtown Falls Church.  The neighborhood is lovely with lake views from the condo, lots of greenery, and a walking/running trail around the lake.  There is also a pool during the summer.  
The bedroom is the smaller of the two, but comes with its own bathroom and rents for $775 a month plus utilities (internet $30 pp and electric which is about $30-50 pp).  Living room includes fireplace!  
About me: I am 30 and work in a school.  I am fairly quiet and clean, and I appreciate a roommate who is also quiet.  I am looking for someone who is mature and responsible.  
I will be getting a dog soon, however I will be taking full responsibility for the dog and will be getting one that is calm (hopefully will be training it to be a therapy dog). 
Place will be available September 1st (or earlier depending on when my current roommate moves out)

Comments

• Hi Maggie!  I would love to chat with you about the room.  allison.hollabaugh@gmail.com
  • Hi Maggie,

I live in the Falls Church area, now, so I would hope to move within the same area by September 1st.  Like you, I am in my thirties and hope to go back to school at some point.  It would be great to get to know a little more about you and find out about the new dog.  Please let me know if we can get together or speak over the phone.

Very best,

Chaundra
    anderson.chaundra@gmail.com
    760-815-0227
  • Hey Maggie,

My name is Aki and I would love to hear more about this room/see pictures if it is still open.

Please contact me at akimedhurst6@gmail.com.
  • Hi Maggie,
    My name is Amanda. I would love to learn more about the place and see pictures if possible. I am looking to move between now and August 27 if possible. You can contact me at acsisler@gmail.com