Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF Roommates to share Wonderful SFH in Arlington!

edited June 2017 in Housing

Hello!

I am looking for 4 CF roommates to share a house located in Arlington. The house is located about a mile away from the East Falls Church Metro, next to a bus that goes into the city/the metro stop, and right off of 66 which gets you everywhere in VA and DC. The house is within a 10 minute drive of everything you could need (multiple grocery stores, shopping centers, Tysons Corner Mall, restaurants, parks, etc) and is only a 10 minute drive to DC! The location is great!

A little about the house:

It’s about 2800 square feet, so it’s got the feel of spacious common areas while still being cost effective. It’s in a nice neighborhood with free and unlimited street parking, in addition to a driveway. It has a nice private backyard great for entertaining and hanging out during the warm months. The house is three floors with a huge storage area.

A little about the rooms available:

Top floor: 3 bedrooms total, two of which are available. All three bedrooms EACH have their own full bathroom! So no need for bathroom sharing on the top floor. The rooms are carpeted, have good space (all can fit a king bed comfortably with dressers, desks, etc). Each room is the same size and $750/month.

First floor: 1 bedroom, which is smaller but can fit a king bed and a small desk. Has full closet and a full bathroom right outside. This bathroom shower will be shared with whoever lives in the basement floor, because the basement bathroom is a half bath. This room is $650/month.

Basement room: Largest bedroom in the house and can be used suite style. Can make into a bedroom and personal living room space. Has a half bath. Will share the shower on the first floor. This room is $900/month.

Utilities: Owner pays for gas but we will all split all utilities 5 ways—which makes them significantly cheaper.

Move in date: August 1st

The rooms each are a great price for Arlington, which is a more expensive area, but works great as a group! I’m excited to get a great group of CFs that get to enjoy the perks of a single family home and great location! Let me know if you are interested in any of the rooms :)

You can email me at: almondjoy30@gmail.com

Comments