Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking to share 2Bed/2Bath Apartment - Ballston, Arlington VA - Move in end of July/August

Hello,

My current roommate will be moving out end of July, and I'm looking for a new roommate to share a spacious 2 bed/2 bathroom.  The apartment comes with balcony, new kitchen appliances, and washer/dryer. The building complex has a 24 hr gym, party room (free rental), game room, study section, and garage parking, along with 24 hour front desk security.  It is conveniently located right next to the Ballston metro and the main Ballston bus portal stops that go to DC or VA.  

Rent:  $1,295.00 INCLUDING all utilities (set rate every month).  Cable/internet is separate, Xfinity - $53/person/month.   

Move-in Timeframe:  End of July to end of August

About me:  Young working professional that enjoys hanging out friends, trying different restaurants/foods, staying active, and serving my local church/community.  I'm introverted and also enjoy spending time at home.  I like to keep the living room and kitchen space clean and tidy, and hope my future roommate would also be courteous in that respect.  

If you wish to see pictures or more questions, please let me know!  My email address is nancy.z.yuan@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Nancy 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.