Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 CM needed for house in West Falls Church ($650, $700)

edited June 2017 in Housing

Hi NCC!

We are currently looking for 2 roommates in the West Falls Church area to move in on August 1st! We live in a neighborhood off of 50 that is conveniently located near 495 and 66. We have two rooms available in the house for $650 and $700 a month, plus around a $50 utility each month.

The house includes:
1. Fenced in back yard
2. Backyard porch with seating
3. Backyard fire-pit
4. Driveway, with street parking
5. 1st floor - Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms with full bath
6. Basement - Living room, Laundry room, Study room, 1 bedroom with full bath

Public Library, Shopping Center, and two parks within walking distance of the house. Minutes away from Mosaic District.

Neighborhood is very quiet and you would be living with two young professionals. Also conveniently located a few miles from NCC Ballston! Let us know if you have any questions.

Comments

• I'm interested in the house for rent! I'm currently working in the DC area and am looking for a place to move in right around the beginning of August. I'd love to talk more about the place! My email is amdavies91@gmail.com or you can text 703-963-6821. Thanks much!

-Alex 
  • Hey there! I'm interested in the place if it's still available. I work as an RN at Reston Hospital and the August 1st date works for me. Contact me by email or text if the place is still available and maybe we can set up a time we can meet. 

Email: alexn_mail@yahoo.com
    Cell: 703-303-2182
    Thanks!
     - Alex
  • edited June 2017
    Hey there! Thank you for posting the information, me and my friends are really interested in the place if it's still available. I work as an RA in DC near to Georgetown area and the August 1st date works for both of us:) Please Contact me by email or text if the place is still available and maybe we can set up a time we can meet. 
    hz169@georgetown.edu