Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for NOMA Row Home - Available July 10th

Three Christian women in their 20’s are looking for a housemate to rent a room in a row home in the NOMA neighborhood. The home is a quick walk from the NOMA Metro, the new REI flagship, Union Market and a Harris Teeter grocery store.

The room will be available starting Monday, July 10th.
Security Deposit (one-time payment): $650
Monthly Rent: $678 (The month of July will be prorated.)
Monthly Utilities [Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet - split 4 ways]: about $100 per person (depending on the season)
Property Management will charge a one-time $50 application fee.

It is a four bedroom house with 1.5 bathrooms. The bedroom for rent is the largest one upstairs with three windows and a closet. The shared full bathroom is upstairs. Common areas include a living room, kitchen, dining room, and laundry room complete with a washer and dryer.

Our roommate is leaving before the end of the lease, which expires March 2018. This will be a sublet until that time. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who intends to stay in the DC area long-term as the average roommate’s time in the house is about three years.

We are looking for somebody who loves Jesus, is easy going, and clean. The house enjoys quiet relaxing evenings and sometimes venturing out for roomie activities.

If you are interested, please email nomarowhome@gmail.com.  In the message, please provide a brief introduction of who you are, what brought you to DC, and what you are looking for in a house and roommates. We will follow up with applicants which may include an invitation to an interview at the house.

Thanks!

Madison

Comments

• Madison!

My name is Tiffany Hottman and I am super interested in renting out this place! I am a Christian female in my 20's and I love Jesus and people. Would you be interested in chatting?

My number is (402) 657-9785

Best,
    Tiffany
This discussion has been closed.