Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM, $750 everything included - one bedroom in a spacious 2/1 basement apartment in Arlington

Hi all,

My roommate is getting married so I am seeking a new roommate starting June 1st.

The place is $750 per month and it includes utilities and internet. The deposit is $750. It is a two bedroom, one bathroom basement apartment. We have our own separate entrance. In addition, we have a kitchen (no oven, but we do have a stove and dish washer), a laundry room, and a huge common area which we currently use for a dining area and watching TV/hanging out.

The place is really spacious and the house is new. It can easily fit more than two people but since it only has two bedrooms, the landlord only allows to people on the lease.

If you need to use the oven, the landlord says that we can always text him and then come up stairs and use his. The yard has a big grill that we are allowed to use anytime the landlord is not using it.

I really like the place and I’m definitely not moving out while I live in the area. The landlord is super nice, the place is cheap, and I’m comfortable living here.

About me: I love Jesus. I love reading my Bible and I love talking theology and Church history. I’m pretty dogmatic; what you believe about Jesus matters to me (i.e. you love Jesus, you love His Word, and you know you're saved by grace and not by works).

I am PhD student in engineering. Also, I have a girlfriend and she comes over a few times a week. I am a member at Immanuel Bible Church and I love it.

About you: You are a guy who loves Jesus and are looking for a roommate who will push you towards Christ and you would return the favor. Also, it would be great if you owned some furniture that could go in the common areas. Most of the furniture that is currently in the common area is my roommate’s so it will be leaving at the end of the month. 

The place is in Arlington, on 22nd Street N. It is parallel to Lee Highway.

If you are interested, please reply to me by telling me a bit about yourself and we can set up a visit.

Comments