Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Affordable Master Bdrm available in awesome DC location!! $1050/month

Hello! We're looking for a new housemate to share our 4-bedroom, 2-story rowhouse. The house is in a great location; a quiet neighborhood in Logan Circle/Shaw but only a few blocks from the restaurants and bars on the booming U Street, 14th Street, and 7th streets. The house is located within walking distance from several supermarkets, the 9:30 Club, and multiple Capital Bikeshares. There is ample street parking, the U Street and Shaw/Howard metro stops are both a 7-minute walk away, and there are several bus lines nearby.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/6159044533.html

The Room

The available room is on the first floor and is 13.5' by 10.5 master bedroom'. It can comfortably fit a queen size bed, nightstands, bookshelves, and other furniture. This room includes a garage parking space. This room is available for move-in on July 1st. Rent for this room is $1050/month.

The room has an individual bathroom and allotted individual pantry/closet space. Other rooms in the house are all located upstairs. The house has a common dining room, living room, kitchen, a washer/dryer, and some common space upstairs.

We are three women in our mid- to late-20s. We're friendly, relatively neat, and respectful of one another. We hang out occasionally, but also have our own social lives and hobbies. Serious applicants only, please. Additional photos available on request. 

We're looking for someone who is also fairly neat, responsible, friendly, and respectful. We've had both male and female roommates and are open to either. We unfortunately can't accept pets. Also, although we do not pass judgment on anything you do outside of the house, we absolutely cannot have drugs or illegal/sketch 'activities' inside the house.

Rent does not include utilities, which run $65-80/month per person (closer to $100 in the winter months) for gas, electric, water, and cable and internet. A full security deposit and first month's rent are due on June 29th to the current tenant and the house tenants, respectively. 

We'll be showing the house and meeting with people during the upcoming week. If our house sounds like what you're looking for, please send us an email and tell us a little about yourself and your plans for moving

Thanks and happy house hunting!

Comments

• Hey Molly, my name is Elisha and I'm interested in your available room! I'm professional in my mid-20s looking to move from Arlington to DC this summer. Please email me at elishakhande@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks!