Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking housing/roommate Fall 2017

Hi! My name is Laura, I am a 23-year-old CF, and I'm going to be starting a position in the Metro DC area in October 2017.

I know that I'm being extremely proactive in looking for a place, but I figured it would not hurt to post something here. If you are another CF that is looking to move at the same time, or if you know that you will be looking for a new roommate at the same time - please let me know! If you have a room that you know will be coming open around that time - please let me know! 

I would like to stay under $800 if possible. My email is laura.kathryn.turner@gmail.com

Comments

• Hi Laura,

I have a 1br apartment in Cathedral Heights, which is close to the Cleveland Park and Tenleytown Metro stations. The rent is $870/mo., utilities included. It's a very safe area, accessible to several bus lines, and right next door to a grocery store. My current roommate will be moving out at the end of July, so I'm looking for someone to move in in early August. If you may be interested let me know and we can email!

Best,
    Anna