Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Young Professional CF Looking for Roommates - $1100/mo max (all in)

I’m in my mid-20s and am graduating from law school this spring, starting work in D.C. this summer. I’m looking for one or two CF roommates, and I’m hoping to spend no more than $1100 (utilities included). I’d strongly prefer to be within a one hour commute of downtown D.C.

I am looking to get involved in a local church and with a good Christian community. I am currently a musician at my church, and I’d love to continue that if I can. I’ve visited D.C. a good bit, and I’m excited to explore it as my new home and put down roots. I enjoy cooking, reading, meeting my friends for dinner and drinks, visiting new places, and a good movie night.

If you love The Office, we’ll be friends. :smile: 

Feel free to email me at sarah.jackson@law.ua.edu.

Comments

• Hi Sarah! Are you still looking for a roommate? I'm a recent college grad starting work in DC this summer as well, and hoping for a July 1 move-in. If you still need a roommate, get in touch at leximairone@gmail.com. 
  • Hi Sarah!  I'm also looking for a roommate this summer end of July/early August.  I think $1100 would be a good max for me too!  I'm 28 years old, and I have lived in Arlington for four years, and I am a teacher in Fairfax County.  My current roommates are splitting up due to various life transitions (new job, buying a house, etc).   I'm very low key during the week, and I like to be social and relax on weekends.  You can contact me at leb8h@virginia.edu if you want to chat!
This discussion has been closed.