Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for 2-3 Roommates to fill Cap Hill (ish) area house!

Hello!

I am currently looking for housing, as well as roommates! (oye)
The places I'm looking at would mean that I need to fill the house with an additional 2-3 women in the Capitol Hill (ish) area to make it affordable... with the goal being to keep it between $750-$900 each (or less) depending on location and room size.

Seeking:
2-3 Christian women in their late 20's to 30's who are clean, and want to live in a house full of life and community.

General info:
I need to be out of my current place by the end of June, and ideally I'm looking primarily in "zone 6" (parking area) which is in the Capitol Hill area mostly, but includes more than just that. 
This post will be updated or re-created once I find a place and begin to try to fill it as I am currently looking for a place and roommates at the same time!

My details:
I am 32 years old, I work for NCC, and I have a large well behaved Great Dane.
I have most of the furniture that would be needed in the common areas: couches, kitchen table and chairs, grill, lamps, shelves, and a large amount of kitchen stuff. (But obviously am open to your stuff joining mine!)
I am pretty clean, especially when it comes to the common areas.
My goal is to create a house full of community and life, and communication is important to me.
I host a dinner small group every Monday that you would be welcome to join! 

I'm happy to answer any questions!
~K

Comments

• If you can find something with a separate basement area and would be okay with a comfortable with a couple (we'd keep to the basement mostly) with pets (dog and a kitten) then we'd be open to looking with you! :)
  • Hi Krista!

I'm a recent college grad looking to move to DC for the first time for work, hoping to find a community-oriented group of Christian women to live with. I'm hoping to make the move in early July. I'm also a huge dog person! If you're still looking for roommates, please reach out at leximairone@gmail.com
  • If you can find something with a separate basement area and would be okay with a comfortable with a couple (we'd keep to the basement mostly) with pets (dog and a kitten) then we'd be open to looking with you! :)
    Hey!
    I absolutely would be willing to look and meet with you both to see if we jive! :)
    Email me and we can connect: krista.back[at]theaterchurch.com
    ~K
This discussion has been closed.