Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2 female roommates to fill apartment in the Palisades

Hello! My name is Jessie, I just graduated from Georgetown University and I will be working for Chi Alpha campus ministry at Georgetown next year. I found a 2-bedroom apartment in the Palisades for $2200, coming available July 15 and I'm looking for 2 women to live there with me. With my budget I would like to find someone to share one of the rooms with me and someone to take the other room as a single. I'm pretty easy going and always up for an adventure! Let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• Hey Jessie, I would be interested in sharing a room with you. My email is rschrei@masonlive.gmu.edu and my cell number is 434-485-2192. Please send me a message if you are still looking for someone!

Thanks,
    Becky
  • Jessie I'd be interested in taking the single room. Please text me at (901) 651-1508. I'm in desperate need as well of place. I just moved here! Start my new job tomorrow :)
This discussion has been closed.